• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else's buns...

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
... get stuck into their breakfast first thing on a morning like they have never seen food before in their lives?!

Duncan practically gorges himself and lies back afterwards like we do when we've just stuffed ourselves with a full Sunday dinner! :shock:

alvin cant wait for breakfast he comes and begs in the kitchen (sometimes gets into the fridge) as i get the veg ready, then they both bomb into thier cage circling and buzzing (only alvin buzzes) and eat like they have never eaten before.... same happens at bed time too when its pellets... i dont think they like hay so much :lol::lol::lol:

Alfie can act like that straight after he's been fed. :lol: Anyone would think I never feed him. :?

my boy is the same!

If im ever out and my gran goes up to feed him, she says to me 'are you sure you feed him enough, he absolutely wolved his dinner down, the wee boy was starving!!'

Yup, they are awful. They would give anyone the impression they had never seen food in their lives.

yes it makes me worry i'm not feeding them enough. but then the vet says they're a good weight so i know they're just putting it on

Marlon's exactly the same. I always end up saying 'awwwww, poor little bunster, nobody loves him, nobody feeds him, he hasn't eaten for weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkks!!' :oops::lol:

He looks at me like 'come on woman, I'm wasting away!' :lol:

Vic x

Mine too at breakfast, dinner, treats and they've started staring at us when we're eating ours like they want some :roll:

When we were up at my mums last christmas my dad said to my mum, 'do they feed them enough? they're up on their back legs looking for food everytime i pass them!'.....greedy bunnies:roll:

Yes, ALL the time :shock: They look like they have never ever been offered food before. If anyone else saw them they would think I was deliberately starving them. They're even like it when I put fresh hay in, it's like I've been depriving them of it all day and all night when actually they've got quite a lot but its a few hours "old" :roll:

I think Blue gets more excited about me opening the fridge than anything else. I've known him to just sit and look at it.
'Come on magical box of treats....:cry:..She hasn't fed me for weeeeeks'
:roll: drama queen :lol:

Bunny does this too.. I have to watch my partner as he feeds her in a morning and says she's eaten it all before he goes and tops her up a little.
I have now asked him to read this thread and he knows its just the way she is.
Thanks for putting this up..!!

jason is exactly the same! I have to trick hom into going one way so i can go the other and get his pellets in his bowl or else he just about eats my hand off before i can even let go of them! I have been known to just pour some over his head before :lol:

Back