• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new friend for Bunny

lauraocal

Warren Scout
I have been thinking for a while now and I've decided to get a friend for my rabbit.
I wouldn't dream of going to a pet shop, I'm dead against them, so would like to get one from a rescue home.
I live in mansfield, nottinghamshire and would appreciate any advice of where to go.
I am also agrophobic, which makes this a little bit difficult. I have an appointment to get bunny spayed near christmas time so want to work towards getting one around that time.
I would of course, only re-home a rabbit knowing it'll get on well with my little baby as I wont let it go through a bad match.
If anyone can help me with this would you post your replies so I can start getting this going.

Have you had a look on Rabbit Rehome?

You can narrow your search to your area, so that may help!

x

find a list of rescues in your area. find out which ones offer speed dating and a bonding service that way your bun can choose its partner i woudl give your bun around 15 days to be completly healed after the surgery enought ot be bonded as you dont want the stitches getting pulled. good luck x

my vet advised the same thing to.
Thanks for the tips I'll get straight onto them now.
It's all very exciting.

Back