• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Keep your Fingers Crossed for Jasmine.....

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I am in the process of bonding her with Timmy, Branston & Mayo:D
She as been really down since Josh died and keeps going sitting with all the different bonded pairs of Agouti's that I have but I know these pairs won't accept her so I have put her in a huge dog crate in Timy's shed and there was a few scuffles through the crate at first but when I put their veg out I but both lots next to each other which was seperated by the crate and they all sat and ate it together. There doesn't seem to be anymore scuffles either so i may try her out of the dog crate tomorrow with them:D

Ang you know what that means don't you if they bond;) I have space for..................................... you know who:D:D

Well things seem to be going good, since Jasmine lost Josh she hated being in her shed and would run out at every opportunity, this morning she was so relaxed and sprawled right out in the dog crate, I even left the door open while I fed them all and she just stayed where she was and Timmy, Branston & Mayo were all so relaxed as well. I am getting excited as Jasmine asctually looks happier now and is eating more:D

Ang you know what that means don't you if they bond;) I have space for..................................... you know who:D:D

Aw i sort of hope the bond works.......:roll:

*Really want you to get these two guys*

Erm....it may work and it may not :lol: hehehe

Back