• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Un-neutered Male + Un-spayed female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
= BABIES

:lol: Just thought I would post a thread that stated the obvious so we can avoid all the confusion that's around these days:lol::lol:

Thank you so much for that info;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Glad to help. I've heard it as a rumour for a while now, & I just thought it was time to get it out in the open. Obviously I'm gonna get my vets to confirm:D

Or Unneutered or neutered male within 6 weeks of op + unspeyed female could also = Babies :)

Whilst in theory I agree I dont think we can disregard the fact that the Buck may be gay and therefore not willing to meet the Does 'requirements'
Then there is the fact that the Doe may have a lot of problems with headaches............
Oh, and of course any disharmoney in the Buntramonial bond may mean that the Doe (most likely) or possibly the Buck puts a ban on 'naughties'

;)

(Anyone putting an entire Buck with an entire Doe should assume that Baby Bunnies will appear in about 32 days. Its not magic, its called reproduction...............)

Whilst in theory I agree I dont think we can disregard the fact that the Buck may be gay and therefore not willing to meet the Does 'requirements'
Then there is the fact that the Doe may have a lot of problems with headaches............
Oh, and of course any disharmoning in the Buntramonial bond may mean that the Doe (most likely) or possibly the Buck puts a ban on 'naughties'

;)

(Anyone putting an entire Buck with an entire Doe should assume that Baby Bunnies will appear in about 32 days. Its not magic, its called reproduction...............)

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and of course any disharmoning in the Buntramonial bond may mean that the Doe (most likely) or possibly the Buck puts a ban on 'naughties'

;)

:lol::lol: stop it..... I'm going to wet myself laughing!:shock:

...but related rabbits wouldn't mate surely?? :shock: :shock:

No, absolutely not...Related rabbits have a highly developed sense of ethics and appropriate socio-sexual behaviour. In fact you may often see rabbits leaping on each other initially and then clambering off, shame-faced, as they realise their relationship breaches all kinds of incest-based taboos. They actually blush at the thought of it, you know.... ;)

But if you only put them together during the day you won't get babies..as bunnies only mate at night
this is due to does being particularly shy;)
Hence why breeders who leave night lights on are not very successful

Last edited:
No, absolutely not...Related rabbits have a highly developed sense of ethics and appropriate socio-sexual behaviour. In fact you may often see rabbits leaping on each other initially and then clambering off, shame-faced, as they realise their relationship breaches all kinds of incest-based taboos. They actually blush at the thought of it, you know.... ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: So funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back