• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

White Rabbit - 1st October

Hello:wave:
My husband told me this morning that if you see a white Rabbit on the 1st of the month, it brings you good Luck!:p:p

Anyone else heard of this or am I the only one who hasn't.:oops:

Hope it's true!!!!

Mind you, Eric and Ernie are more Grey than white, so doesn't look like I'll have a lucky day!! Oh well.:(

I remember the old thingy "pinch punch, first day of the month, no returns, white rabbits".

No idea what it means though, only that it gave me the opportunity to pinch and punch my brother if I got in first :lol:

i was told that on the 1st of the month, if you said white rabbit three times when you got up out of bed, it brought you luck.

funny how there are all these old wives tales about!

First thing I said this morning at 1/2 6 was "white rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit" as if you say it 3 times on months with an R in, it's meant to bring good luck.

First thing I said this morning at 1/2 6 was "white rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit" as if you say it 3 times on months with an R in, it's meant to bring good luck.

glad im not the only one who heard this

oh good do i get extra good luck for feeding, mucking out, cuddling and getting my nose licked by a white bun? :D Because ive done all that this morning!! :lol:

both mum adn i say white rabbits on the first of the month the first to say it within a family is deemed to get good luck for that month xx

Oh I'd love to adopt, but I am new to bunnies and learning very fast. I don't think I could cope with more just yet.

Maybe one day I can increase the numbers!!!

Back