• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noob here...

:wave:

Stumbled on to this site surfing the web looking for rabbit info, decided to drop in and see if I can get some "Spiritual Enrichment".

Dont have any rabbits now but I am investigating the idea and hope to evenutually find a suitable breed thats on the small to small medium side that can be later be bred if space and time permits keeping more than a trio.

Havent kept rabbits before but I have kept chickens (still do) and hogs before.

Hi

Before I got my rescue rabbits I researched their care/need etc too as it's good to know what you are getting yourself into.

This site is excellent for advice and info about appropriate accomodation, you can save yourself a lot of money by loooking at what people have got on her and getting it right the first time. There are also good ideas about enrichment/stimulation.

It's a very friendly forum and there is always someone around to offer support.

Also please consider getting your rabbits from a rescue/sanctuary as there are lots needing good homes.

Welcome.

welcome1.gif

Back