• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im so happy!

MammaH

Alpha Buck
Thanks to all your help on my previous thread it seems that binx doesnt mind being stroked by me :lol: he still seems like a hostil little bun and doesn't come to me unless he wants to but i respect that cause i wouldnt like it if i was constantly :roll:

is there any part that the bunny likes to be tickled?

right now he's having mad 3hours, hes been bounding none stop!!

also another question when they leap in the air is that scared or happy?

Hi :wave:

Most buns like it if you scratch them behind and between their ears.

My rabbit, Tinky, usually jumps in the air if she is very happy or excited :)

Glad you succeeded in making friends with your rabbit:wave:

Yay, you must be so pleased that you're making progress. :DThe leap in the air is called a binky and it's a sign of happiness. :D:D

All buns have preferences but Alfie loves to be rubbed along his cheeks. He puts his head right down and starts grinding his teeth whenever I do it. :love:

I spent hours laying on the floor in the kitchen (I even fell asleep a couple of times :oops:) just so Blue could get used to me. My OH thought I was mad!
He's great now...like a small fluffy shadow!
Terrified me too the first time he flopped...I was scratching his head and he was purring then just keeled over. I was in tears...I thought I'd killed my baby bun! :lol:

Kermit likes to be stroked on the head and the cheeks (just where his whiskers are!) Although he doesnt mind most places, apart from his back feet - thats a no no with him!

When they jump in the air its a mega happiness binky!!

he was so amazing last night, he had a 4hour mad run and then he just layed by my feet (as i was layed on the floor on my beanbag with my blanket over me cause i was cold!) and i felt dead chuffed :lol:

he lets me stroke him but he like kinda goes into himself and his head lowers more closely to the floor and i've been scratching his head n behind his ears and stuff, I'm just so thrilled that i've made progress with me, i thought i'd have a bunny who hates me forever :roll:

you must be doing good, cos when they lower their head into the floor that means they are loving it!

Ha then I'm happy to say that I own one happy mini lop bun! :love:

I've been using grapes as treats for him, they are allowed grapes right?

Back