• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any one in Barnsley area want to help me....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
I could realy do with a volunteer midweek to do some grooming / cleaning / fussing with the bunnies .

would need to be someone confident enough to get on with things without me being by their side.
preferably through the day...as its getting dark early now :?

I will be around but working

Angie

I would so love to help but am so very far away. I must find a nearby rescue to help, thank you for the reminder :wave:

Are there any animals courses near you, that you could take someone on work experience?

I'm gonna be a bit busy over the winter as they horses will be coming in full-time over the next 4 weeks, & I basically won't see daylight until March:lol:. But if you get desperate I can pop up:D

I have a lovely young lady aged 16 ,who helps here, she is wanting to be a vet a as part of her experiences she has been coming here, she is very attentive, loves the small animals does what is required and much more , she lives in Darton which is nearer you . I will mention it to her , as she needs lots of experience

thanks for all your comments / offers ..

i will reply to pms after i have fed the buns and tucked them up .

The reason i need help at the mo is because i have started with some new children (i childmind) ...all babies ... so at the moment i am finding it nearly impossible to get out to see to the buns between 8 am and 6.30 pm .

im getting up at 6 already so i can get as much as poss done before i arrive ...then out to clean them out and stuff when theyve gone home...but its getting harder as the nights are drawing in . :?

Back