• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What does this mean?

Koibito

Young Bun
I was wondering what it meant when a bunny flops over on their side. My baby does it a lot. Sometimes she'll do it after a game of chase when she wants to be petted. Often she does it on top of something cool like a magazine. Is it a sign of contentment??

My mini lop Storm flops all the time. I think he likes it to be cool cos he often flops on to the metal base of a bar stool
DSC00179.jpg

we have 3 buns and they all do it!! i love that they feel so relaxed with us around...although the only bun who ever did it and stayed like it even when you stroked her or picked her up was jessica ,who we lost a few months ago:cry:

Lola loves to do it on a cool hard surface - her fave place at the min is the side of the marble fireplace..

First time she did it I bricked it!!! I thought she was dying!

kermit does it too.....mainly on the one side cos of his head tilt, but he does it on the other side from time to time, he sometimes does it behind the chair, i think its so i dont annoy him!

It makes me laugh when Coco does it, he closes his eyes for a bit when he flops over as though he hasn't a care in the world. Then remembers he's a rabbit and should be alert at all times so he stretches out really long and puts his head on his paws whilst watching our every move! Awwww. x

:love:
It makes me laugh when Coco does it, he closes his eyes for a bit when he flops over as though he hasn't a care in the world. Then remembers he's a rabbit and should be alert at all times so he stretches out really long and puts his head on his paws whilst watching our every move! Awwww. x

Haha - in his wee pic he looks like a puppy!! sooo cute!

Back