• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella and Harvey are bonding! U/D 1 day on with pics

Roxanne21

Warren Scout
I started bonding Bella and Harvey about 2 hours ago in the bathroom because its the perfect space and both rabbits have never been in there before. At first they just ignored each other, then they started eating next to each other...

bellar1.jpg

Then a bit later they were lying next to each other. I saw Harvey licking her head too...

bellar3.jpg

Now Harvey has started attemting to mount her in between sitting next to each other. She let him at the beginning but now I think she's had enough because she runs away everytime he tries. She will lie next to him perfectly fine when he givs up though. This has been going on for the past half an hour now. Is this ok? Oh they are both neutered just to let you know. I hope the pictures work Ok this is the first time i've tried!

Last edited:
Agh - just saw Gregory's twin! :love:

They are both very cute, but esp the Gregory-alike!

PS - sorry don't know about the bonding but it sounds good to me!

They're settling down a bit now at last :) They are officially twins! Harvey is lovely looking he's my new bun he's so cuddly.

Bella and Harvey are out of the bathroom now. I slept in the same room last night and they really calmed down and just snuggled together yey! They've been great all day so far. Here's some pics of them now...

123002.jpg

I love this pic of Bella she has such a funny face...

123010.jpg

Back