• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just had to post this..how cute is she?

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
DSCN0189.jpg

jilly aka pootle omg i knew she was cute but shes gone all uber cute since becomeing a wifey :love::love::love: she knows how to pose for a piccie

jilly aka pootle omg i knew she was cute but shes gone all uber cute since becomeing a wifey :love::love::love: she knows how to pose for a piccie

She is one happy bunny... first time out on the grass with Pickle at the weekend.. I cant stop taking pics of my two lovely pairs of bunnies... you will all get sick of me posting pictures :lol:

She is one happy bunny... first time out on the grass with Pickle at the weekend.. I cant stop taking pics of my two lovely pairs of bunnies... you will all get sick of me posting pictures :lol:

i wont i never tire of foster bunnies piccies i love knowing how they get on, havent seen anything of bill and ben or bambi and thumper since they went :( and there were pootles siblings, i really miss bill and ben they were as funny as anything only helen has the last two now and must admit they were alll a good lot all so freindly

i wont i never tire of foster bunnies piccies i love knowing how they get on, havent seen anything of bill and ben or bambi and thumper since they went :( and there were pootles siblings, i really miss bill and ben they were as funny as anything only helen has the last two now and must admit they were alll a good lot all so freindly

I will always post about my lot... I sit in the garden with them and camera at the ready ... neighbours must think I am some kind of bunny paparazzi :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pootle will get sick of posing soon no doubt... the novelty will wear off for her and she will ignore me like Twinkle and Pickle do now... :lol::lol::lol:

Sparkle is still being a little shy so I am trying not to harrass him too much at the moment :lol::lol::lol:

Back