• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ok guessing on a breed here could i be right opinions plz

areia

Wise Old Thumper
this is honey im unsure of her breed she has a half lop ears but they are the wrong size and shape for her to be a proper lop, looking the the ole rabbit book and she looks very much like a new zealand red she is quite big just wondering on other peoples opinions on this
Photo-0227.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0228.jpg
[/IMG]

:lol: her ears are always like that, shes a very nervous gal, shes only just starting to approach us, she always on alert bless her

hmmm i know its a toughy new zealand are apparently a croos between a begian hare and white rabbit, she does have long back feet and the way she jumps around may suggest a bit of hare as she hops around the same as my rex trying to find a piccie thats one online that looks like her, there one in the rabbitlopaedia book i have

OK guessing on a breed here could i be right opinions plz.

She could possibly be a NZW:)(new zealand red) she is beautiful anyway whatever breed she is:love::love:

Back