• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Personalised Name Plaque For Rabbit Hutch

Drake and Josh have got one on their playhouse.
They are great! An you even get the stick tabs to stick onto the back;)

Jack x

They are gorgeous.

Shame they are all the same design though. I'd love to get ones with a name on and the option of a picture or something. Infact, having said that, I might make my own, lol.

I have one of those wiv Bunny Barn written on it, they are quite small tho.
I'm looking for something a bit bigger for the other shed now xx

They are gorgeous.

Shame they are all the same design though. I'd love to get ones with a name on and the option of a picture or something. Infact, having said that, I might make my own, lol.

I had two made with pictures of my rabbits on and their name by a guy on e-bay (I think he comes up as personalised-uk) he's doing me a mousemat too. You can have whatever design you want and can send artwork over to him and he'll just print it onto the plaques, mine are quite silly, I photoshopped Poppy and Charlie and put crowns on them both :lol:

This is the guy that did mine http://stores.ebay.co.uk/PERSONALISEDUK

These are the images I used but they are oval :lol: I have one on each door on the hutch, the hutch is black so they go well :lol:

Charlietext.jpg

Poppytext.jpg

Last edited:
lol lol!!!:lol::lol: ive just put a similar thing on today!! its a bun hutch sign but different from these!! great minds think alike:lol::roll:

Back