• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

19 bunnies stollen plz

:( Poor bunnies - especially the poor babies who's mummy has been taken. Sounds like someone knew exactly what they wanted. Are they yours?

Are they breeding bunnies? Is that why they were stolen?

It's such a shame :cry: So much stress for the poor babies, I hope they cope alright!

Good Luck with finding them I'm miles from kent :cry:

I remember a little while back a friend of mine near birmingham whom used to breed & show her bunnies had her shed broken into and all her bunnies killed well most (had their necks broken) and she found one of them in her graden running around wiv a plastic bag tightened round her neck but still alive! made me sick!!!!!!!!! and then when her hubby moved abroad as he was in the army and she went with him she distributed her rabbits between a so called friend and family and this "friend" sold them all and told her they'd been killed by the same person!

no these are not my bunnys but a friends bunnys

the babies were stollen and mums left behind

they are breeding and show rabbits i believe

someone has told me they were offered some in essex so im tracing up wether they are telling the truth or not

it is such a shame that this sort of thing happens:(

that is so sad no down right nasty and evil,
i lock up the best i can with my buns im hoping a security light deters people as i know it doesnt work on foxes:roll: but i know its a worry to a lot of us

:shock:Thats awful those poor kits lives are now at risk without their mums. You hear about it so often now how some evil :censored: breaks into someones garden & harm/steals the buns living there. Thats the main reason why Id never leave mine outside.
Hope those buns are found/returned soon

hi, i work in a pub in kent so will certainly keep an eye out...:cry:
how awful..im glad mine are indoors at all times...:)
dont know what i would do if someone took my babies ,any of them

How awful, but sadly if you breed and advertise your animals, this is a constant risk. I just hope they've been sold to sell on as pets and not to eat or train fighting dogs on. Someone's pet sheep was disembowelled and it's back end neatly cut off and taken away not far from me a few months ago - they think it was done by people wanting the meat.

How awful, but sadly if you breed and advertise your animals, this is a constant risk. I just hope they've been sold to sell on as pets and not to eat or train fighting dogs on. Someone's pet sheep was disembowelled and it's back end neatly cut off and taken away not far from me a few months ago - they think it was done by people wanting the meat.

How horrible. :evil: I just don't understand how people could do things like that. I stole a piglet once...but that was because the guy who owned the sow was going to kill it because it was the runt of the litter. I'm pretty sure he knew what happened though, because he gave me bits of advise and info about pigs afterward. Ig lived with my mums friend who had him in her garden til he got too big (english white :shock:) and then he went to a petting zoo till he died quite happily of old age!

Back