• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

these are my new cages/runs....

angieb

Mama Doe
I have posted this pic somewhere else but i think i put it in wrong section....sorry....

anyway these are my new runs.......I put the shelves in for them to jump on and since i took the pics i have covered them with shower curtains to keep them dry in this pouring rain. I think they like them anyway.......

002.jpg

Yes of course, but i'll have to do them tomorrow as i've just secured all the shower curtain for the lovely weather over night and my hands have just warmed up. :lol:

albany pets on ebay....I have had a few things off them, theyve always been pretty good and cheap too....These are meant to be chicken coops. The bit that sticks out at the side is a nesting box but i just didn't put the dividers in. I paid £128 each for them thats including postage.......

I have 1 of those for my Old bunny my o/h put mine on some paving slabs cos the rain kept running underneath it and into the pen and my old fella dont like his paws wet bless him :)

Back