• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Princess Camille

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Well here she is, properly.

S5000941.jpg
Princess Camille ( as in Charles and Camilla, I couldn't go into a vets with a straight face if I called them that!)

I have had her almost a week now and she is starting to come out of her shell. I even had a happy flop last night. Mind you, you would be happy if you were kept in this when the Hoomans went out.

S5000939.jpg

I can only hope she had a run with it that I didn't get!

I spent the weekend scraping out the, I don't know what, from the corners, egghhh, but it looked like it hadn't had a good scrub in months, I have a knife forcing it out of the corners.

It is now their litter tray

S5000943.jpg

As both of them couldn't fit in Charlie's

S5000936.jpg

Today they are in the outhouse,Im so glad I did it now as I couldn't imagine having them out in this torenntial rain. It hasn't stopped since 8am

I know what you mean about the rain. Frank is thinking of submitting a photo to the disapproving rabbit blog if it doesn't stop. He's no been able to binky for jumping over puddles in his way.

p.s. Charles looks like a currant bun from the back!

she is VERY pretty, but very overweight. Im sure she has lost weight in a week, but Im only hoping. Ill have to get her on the scales and monitor

Back