• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elwood has been leading Hector astray!!! lol

Fairy13

Wise Old Thumper
After Elwoods antics, it looks like Hector thought he would get in on the act of stealing two foot food!! :lol:

Mmmmmmmm what's that lovely smell?? What you got there??

2008_0929Lizsbunnies20051.jpg

Aw please!!! Give me just a taste?? Just a little bit???

2008_0929Lizsbunnies20053.jpg

What about if I give you lots and lots of kisses?!?!? Can I have some then?!?!

2008_0929Lizsbunnies20055.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Fantastic, they aren't going to want to come home :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I assume only Freddy and Tegan are the ones behaving themselves and thats probably because they can't jump on the sofa :lol::lol:

:lol: Freddy and Tegan are being very well behaved :love: No jumping on sofas or molesting two foots for them! They have enjoyed the sun a bit over the weekend (dont think they'll be going out there today though :shock: it'll be indoor exercise for them today! But i did manage a little piccie a couple of days ago, it's not brilliant, but Tegan's been quite shy and not wanted her photo taken!

2008_0929Lizsbunnies0043.jpg

:love::love::love:

And all I've really captured of Dumpling so far was her bum last night as she seemed really quite unimpressed with Hector's antics and refused to be associated with him!

2008_0929Lizsbunnies20060.jpg

"Go away two foot!" :lol: bless her!

Thank you,

Freddy and tegan do look happy in the sunshine :love::love::love:

Don't be fooled by Dumpling, she is the one that sends Hector to steal the food and then she steals it of him:shock: The perfect crime :lol::lol:

Aww they are all tooooooo cute!!! Looks like thay are having a brilliant Holiday! :love::love: Hector is acting just like walter did, hoping up trying to steal your *hooomin foods* :lol:

Back