• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Boy Percy Got Married Again! MORE PICTURES

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Well I couldn't be happier. Spurred on by aunty Janice's bondings this weekend, I decided that today was the day to try and bond poor Percy again after the divorce from Sally Mookins.

Well it took about 45 minutes to get to this stage.....
IMG_1616.jpg

Followed a bit of humpy (she tried to do him coz she's got small rabbit attitude) but he wanted to have her instead. As soon as she gave in he just laid down next to her and they have been there ever since. We had loads of mutual licky head earlier too so I think this one might be for keeps.

We're so pleased - means Percy has a friend again and we can keep Hannah Bannah Bunbellina Babyshoes - who was going to have to be found a good home as she was only here as a stray at our vets. :D:D:D

I think Janice might have sprinkled some bonding fairy dust on me last week when I was at hers!

Last edited:
Awwwww, look at the two!! Such a lovely pair. Well done! And I hope Percy will behave this time! :D

Hi Gisela

Thing is I believe that Percy is the perfect gentleman - methinks that it was Sally who was silly last time.

We currently have Bunbles trying to mount Percy which isn't going down too well but I do think that they will work it out. Fingers crossed. It' much more positive than most of my other bondings that worked so here's hoping!

I'll post more pictures later....

This is the best news, keep 'em coming (in between making dinner of course :lol:).

lovely, lovely pics :love:

Looking good!!! :love:

Percy doesn't look all that big in the photos, has he shrunk?? :lol:

He's lost quite a bit of fluff with a very big moult and yes, I think he might have slimmed slightly but vet thinks he's in great shape.:D

But I think it's more to do with the photo - she's quite a small bunny really although she doesn't look it.

OOOOO Blimey!

Wow you look like you're doing a fantastic job there Helen, and it looks like it's going so well!!!

I agree Percy does look much smaller!

Congratulations Percy & Hannah!!!!!

Means you'll have to use the loo upstairs though as they're in our back passage:shock:

Ooh Helen, not quite sure how you managed that!!!:shock:

I am very pleased that my (sorry, YOUR) boy has a new girlie. Love her name too - I call my daughter Hannah Bobannah Floflannah Chochannah - just skips off the tongue x

Ooh Helen, not quite sure how you managed that!!!:shock:

I am very pleased that my (sorry, YOUR) boy has a new girlie. Love her name too - I call my daughter Hannah Bobannah Floflannah Chochannah - just skips off the tongue x

Thanks Donna.

We can share him - there is plenty to go round with Percy.

Love that name - poor daughter! But you are right it's just skips along doesn't it!

I am sooooooo happy now that Percy is loved up again. He is such a gorgeous gentle giant.:love::love::love:

percccccccccccccccyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:love: i love this boy, so glad hes got it together with his new wifey, did he even actually get it on with sally in the end as i recall there wasnt a lot of rolling in hay as janice would put it,

how is sally by the way

im loving the new piccies so happy :love:

percccccccccccccccyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:love: i love this boy, so glad hes got it together with his new wifey, did he even actually get it on with sally in the end as i recall there wasnt a lot of rolling in hay as janice would put it,

how is sally by the way

im loving the new piccies so happy :love:

Hi Zoe.

I have to say that Sally never behaved like these two. No real love going on there. She seems very happy on her own - although I wish she accept a friend.

Come on over and see them Zoe!

Helen:D

Back