• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our New Giant, Derby

rabbitabby

Alpha Buck
Here's pictures of our new girl that we adopted today :love:

DSC02032.jpg

DSC02057.jpg

DSC02050.jpg

She's only 5 months old :shock: She's much bigger than Polo.. they had their first meetings today, and the last session was very positive.. we had one little fur pull, and then mostly cramming their faces next to each other calmly.. no grooming yet though, hopefully they continue like this! Its very scary, this is my first bonding. Its going to take some time, Derby is very dominant.. she's sweet though, only one potty accident (her first time too, right when I got her home) and has been weeing in her pan since!

We're not sure if she is a Flemish.. she strongly resembles a dark Conti and the body type seems more like one as well, she's just so large for being so young.. though I think its extremely unlikely since Conti's aren't really found often in the states. We'll see how she grows and how she turns out, I love her no matter what she is! :love:

Thanks for all the lovely words :love: She is such a gentle sweetheart, bless..

Through the night it seems they had a poop war :roll:

Well the first nights worth of introductions were good, last night was a little positive, but we had a little bit of attitude from Polo.. he wanted nothing to do with her last night, everytime he would groom/clean his face, she would run over to him and put her head under him as if to say "Me next!!!" Bossy girl :lol:

Back