• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is...

Ditto what Jazzy bunny said. Also depends Jack on if you want to be able to walk inside it to clean it out and sit in it with them, you'll need it at least head height when you're sat down for that.

Yes, I think so, mine is 2 foot high and they can binky and stuff fine in that. I have my top split in two with hinges so I can get right inside it to clean it out.

It depends on your buns, Mine are large and so that would not be big enough but I think you can tell if it can stand on hind legs without ears touching the roof.

Thanks everyone:D
It would have a roof, that is removable, but not sure abut having a gate into it?

Jack x

Yes -a gate is so useful. So handy to be able to crawl in without removing the lid.-Sue:wave:

When I say gate -I am thinking of either a meshed panel with wooden frame or a solid wooden door with wooden frame. Lockable of course

Back