• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very Sad..vibes needed

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
My old girl Fern went to the vets today as I found a lump on her chest
It was found to be a tumour which had grown round her ribs and was attached to the bone on both sides:cry:
She is old and frail, on top of which any op is likely to be unsuccessful..so she is on very limited time:cry:
At present she is eating and hopping about, and vet said to take her home and observe her closely, but I know a decision will have to be made soon.
Please send vibes for her to enjoy at least a couple more painfree weeks.
Here she is..she's the one on far side..with her partner George
georgeandfern.jpg

Oh Jill! I am so soory, sending loads of vibes for Fern, I really hope she continues to enjoy her time, I know this must be heart breaking for you, thinking of you x

Awww Jill ..... I'm so sorry to hear this :(

Sending vibes in the hope of you having some more time with her and vibes of strength for you to deal with the time when it comes xx

Oh I'm so sorry Jill, sending Fern lots of vibes & nose rubs. Sending you both a big hug - hope you have more time together, where she's pain free & able to enjoy her husbun's company xx

Oh no :cry: Im so sorry Jill. I hope Fern is able to spend many many more pain free weeks with you and husbun George. Thinking of you and Fern xx

Sad news, but I know she'll have a great life during whatever time is left to her, and a peaceful farewell at the end. Wouldn't it be great if we could all be so blessed?:)

Back