• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a new bunny.....

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
It's from the Gisela Graham Christmas decorations collection. Could not resist when I saw it in the shop at Wakehurst Place last weekend. :D I just HAD to adopt it.

27thSEPT.jpg

Wow a new breed, a rab-hog :lol:

They had hedgehogs, too, they were very cute. And squirrels.

I have not found them online, yet. I got the bunny at the gift shop at Wakehurst Place, which is part of Kew Gardens, but it is in Sussex (I think), just an hour northwest of Eastbourne. It's also a National Trust place, so maybe other National Trust gift shops might sell these tree decorations, too.
There is a little shop in Richmond which sells Gisela Graham tree decorations every autumn, but I looked today and they have not started selling them, yet. Still 3 months to Christmas, anyway. :lol:

I WANT I WANT!!!!!

ps. have you ever been to Kooks Unlimited in Richmond? They often have gisella graham stuff. I used to work there so get a discount so I may well have to go home and visit my parents sooner than expected :) :)

I WANT I WANT!!!!!

ps. have you ever been to Kooks Unlimited in Richmond? They often have gisella graham stuff. I used to work there so get a discount so I may well have to go home and visit my parents sooner than expected :) :)

Is that the shop almost opposite from Argos? Next to the Toy Station? If not, then I don't know which shop you mean. There is a shop opposite Waitrose which sells greeting cards and stationary, and they usually have Gisela Graham Christmas stuff.

Where did you buy yours, ShivyRex? :)

Oh I really really MUST have one!!!!!!:D Will have to check out the garden centres here and see if I can find one

Garden centres are the BEST places. Right, Maizy??? ;):lol: When shall we check out the one in Wisley? :)

Absolutely!!!!!!!:lol::lol::D. I have assignments due this week and next, but then I have some respite for about 3 weeks ( HORRAY)!!! So how about in that 3 weeks? The leaves on the trees will be fab and I HAVE to do Wisley this year, it is on my 'must do' list!:D

Back