• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run Help & Advice.

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
In the near future I will be ordering a custom run from Dawsons, but the only thing is, I will need it to connect to a shed, that is 8ft x 6ft. I want the run to connect on the 8ft side, and the buns will get into it, via a catflap.

But, should I ask that the run has a side panel removed so it fits onto the side, or what?

I am so confused:?

Jack x

Unless the run is bigger than the shed you'd just have a run with 3 sides and the side of the shed makes the fourth :)

Unless the run is bigger than the shed you'd just have a run with 3 sides and the side of the shed makes the fourth :)

Ye, I think I will either have it the full 8ft or maybe just 7ft so there is that 1ft space, just to be safe:)

I was just confused on whether to ask for a little door or something:oops::lol:

Jack x

7 foot sounds good. Like Tamsin said 3 sides, one with a door in so you an get inside, and the 4th side is the shed.

Sould be great.

Rabswood

Back