• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for donna and all baby bun lovers :D very pic heavy but very cuute

areia

Wise Old Thumper
more piccies as promised, excuse the mine feild like shoveling snow while its still snowing :roll:

look what aunty donna gave us
Photo-0220.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0222.jpg
[/IMG]

jim was very nawty, and got over the barrier "sumhow" and got his foot dirty with oil so he had to have a shower, again a very good boy no probs at all, but he was missed very much by his lil shadow, this is when i got back in the garage
Photo-0219.jpg
[/IMG]
jim is also a very bad influence as this one also like to climb.
Photo-0224.jpg
[/IMG]
Photo-0210.jpg
[/IMG]

but then so does mom
Photo-0213.jpg
[/IMG]
hmm can i get up here too

Photo-0223.jpg
[/IMG]

alllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssoooooooo mustard and pickle up to there usual tricks heard a rustleing and lo and behold these heads popped up looking oh so innocent
Photo-0218.jpg
[/IMG]

theres 3 so far that love a little snuggle in our jumpers
Photo-0222.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0212.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh i want one of those I will do you a swap if you like hehe

nawwwwwwwwwwwwww no swopping (though they are making me pull my hair out :lol: always one doing something it shouldnt)but your welcome to pop over any time

I luvvvv the forth photo. :love: "If I strrreeeetttcch really high on my tippy toes, I might just be able to make it over the top" such ambition from such a tiny little bunny :lol:

I luvvvv the forth photo. :love: "If I strrreeeetttcch really high on my tippy toes, I might just be able to make it over the top" such ambition from such a tiny little bunny :lol:

ohhhhhhh yes this one does like to make my heart go

Back