• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Problems with excel?

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I didn't know whether or not to put this in the nutrition section, but I wasn't asking for advice, just looking for others who have had problems with excel.

In the past 6 months or so
~I have had to take two 15kg bags back because the food looked burnt.
~Taken 3 2kg bags back because my rabbits wouldn't touch the food.
~Found a nest of some sort of insect entwined in a load of pellets (got pictures of this to show burgess).
~Opened a bag only for a moth to fall out.
~And this morning I put my hand in and pull out a solid 'something' that was about the size of the palm of my hand. It was pellet matter but not pellets shaped, bendy, and very bizarre.

These have been from different shops at different times and different brand numbers.

I don't particularly have any other types of food around here. SS is hard to get hold of. The only other brand is P@H own brand.

So anyone else struggled with excel recently?

Sounds strange. Luckily ive never had any probs with Excel and ive used for over a year :? Poor you - have they replaced food etc?? xXx

Back