• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woooo Hooooo Mummy!!! (for Liz (Hugo's There))

Fairy13

Wise Old Thumper
Well Elwood has had a very busy day!
He has spent sometime on the top of the sofa looking out the window.....

Sitting on Ben's shoulder and advising on his novel writing.....

He even had a go on the laptop himself. ...

I think it read something along the lines of:

"Mummeh, dis two fot is not givin me de carot like u sed she shud. Onest!!!"

2008_0929Lizsbunnies0044.jpg

But as the above picture shows, I'm afraid Elwood might not always be telling the truth!! :lol:

After his bit of typing he had a moment of pondering upon the sofa. Ben and I are convinced he is a genius and knows exactly where thos scientists went wrong with the Hadron Colider. :roll:

He then had a bit of a kip at home, before venturing out again and committing a series of muggings. First I was assaulted for some Dairy Milk :shock: He was not very successful and showed his disapproval by weeing on me! :lol:

And then moved on to Ben for a taste of his cuppa!! :lol:

After all this he really was quite pooped and spent a little while catching up on some beauty sleep

2008_0929Lizsbunnies0048.jpg

:love::love::love: (He'd just done a big wee on the sofa before flopping out like this. :lol: As Liz told me, weeing on soft furnishing certainly makes him happy! :lol:)

Last edited:
Oh my Goodness :shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

he looks like a clown with that face :lol::lol::lol:

He clearly is having a great time and isn't going to want to come home at the weekend.

Faye thank you so much thats brilliant. The second piccy is fantastic.

I must admit I am missing my daily doses of Elwood, as the saying goes - can't live with him, can't live without him :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh my Goodness :shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

he looks like a clown with that face :lol::lol::lol:

He clearly is having a great time and isn't going to want to come home at the weekend.

Faye thank you so much thats brilliant. The second piccy is fantastic.

I must admit I am missing my daily doses of Elwood, as the saying goes - can't live with him, can't live without him :lol::lol::lol::lol:

He certainly is that isnt he?! :lol: Ben absolutely adores him too :love: He's such a special bunny :D

Back