• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rat chasing my rabbits...

janjan

Alpha Buck
I can't believe i seen a :censored: rat come behind Sparkle and take a load of fur from out her back on our garden path at bottom of the garden tonight at about 6.30. We was just eating our tea. [hubby shouted a rat after Sparkle.] When i looked Sparkle had run off, and i seen the rat go for Digger then run back in the bushes, i wouldn't of believed it if i hadn't seen it with my eye's. :evil::evil::evil:

I know someone who had rats kill some of her rabbits.

You probably know this but you need to a, call the council, b, stop the rabbits going anywhere where a rat might get them, and c, check them over to make sure the rat didn't bite them, and if he did, get them to the vets asap because they will need anti bios.

You need rid of the rat, asap. What a nightmare for you.

We have found where they are coming from. Under our compost bin. We have put rat poison in a dish near to it. Just bin down, for a look it's all gone. Omg. Rabbits are safe in outside hutch and will remain there tomorrow too until we have managed to turn the compo bin upside down when hubby comes from work. I have checked Sparks, can find nothing on her. will check again tomorrow in case i missed a bite wound. The rat didn't get Digger. Luckily i can block them of from getting into their shed, so they are safe until we have got rid of them. Thank god hubby noticed it, i might have thought it was Digger chasing her, but it would have been out of character for him to do so.

Back