• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Might put a bid on

I wonder if, when you were setting it up, the house part could be set up at the bottom, so they didn't need a ramp?:?

Looks nice though x
Jack:D

As well as small it looks a bit flimsy to me. It's mostly wire netting and you could make something better much cheaper I reckon...

Oops I just put a bid on, why are ramps bad? all my bunnies use ramps at the moment with no problems. also I thought the min size for 1 bun was 4ft? this is 5.5 ft Eclipse never uses the indoor bit anyway he chooses to sit in the rain :lol: its bigger than what he has now anyway.

Last edited:
We have a very similar one here made by the same people and the buns that stay in it love it. The wire is far from flimsy and it goes together really easily when it arrives. The only thing I would say though is it will need a cover for the run area in the winter and a sun screen for the summer even though there is a roof to it.

We have a very similar one here made by the same people and the buns that stay in it love it. The wire is far from flimsy and it goes together really easily when it arrives. The only thing I would say though is it will need a cover for the run area in the winter and a sun screen for the summer even though there is a roof to it.

Thanks for that :) By the description it did'nt sound flimsy. Anything is better than what he has now, his hutch at presant is falling apart :shock:

What would you reccomend for covering?

The do a hutch cover for it, if you give them a call, or there is a guy on Ebay that custom makes them at very reasonable prices.

I can't afford another bun right now :( plus my parents don't really want anymore animals around. I think it would be unwise of me to take on another pet I simply can't afford. I feel really bad though, but he seems to be a happy fluff always playing with his toys :love: but he can be a bit savage towards humans/ other animals. :shock:

Back