• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ive just been telling the buns...

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
...about their new house when we move... They seem happy:roll::lol::lol:

Then I realised that next door were out, and staring at me like this :?.
:lol::lol: So what?! They are my buns:lol::lol:

Jack x

And why shouldn't you tell them :lol: :lol: They hear every word you say and understand it :lol: :lol: I'm convinced Bell and T know exactly what I'm saying to them :roll: :lol:

I was talking away to the guinea pigs while I was cleaning them out this afternoon - at one point I did stop and think god, if anyone over the wall could hear me they would wonder who on earth I was talking to :lol: :lol:

And why shouldn't you tell them :lol: :lol: They hear every word you say and understand it :lol: :lol: I'm convinced Bell and T know exactly what I'm saying to them :roll: :lol:

I was talking away to the guinea pigs while I was cleaning them out this afternoon - at one point I did stop and think god, if anyone over the wall could hear me they would wonder who on earth I was talking to :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol: Of course they can understand:roll::lol::lol:

But I always talk in that irritating voice, that you talk to a baby in... a high pitched droany voice:lol::lol:

Jack x

Pmsl. :lol::lol:

Dh came in from work this afternoon and said hello to Alfie out in the garden in a really cutesy voice. The next door neighbour heard him and said hello back. :shock::lol:

:lol::lol:

I was congratulating both of my two this morning for weeing in their litter tray, when i came out the shed my neighbour was in her garden and quite possibly heard me :oops: :lol:

I remember once, I went out and their tent had blown over everywhere, so I was stood there going

"Aww whats happened? Silly tent isn't it...Yes it is...yes it is!!" and my neighbour was on his roof doing his extension.

Then another time when it was raining and thundering etc, I was going:

"Nasty rain isn't it? Nasty wind, nasty thunder. Your right brave boys arn't you? Yas you areee!!"

:shock: Omg I must sound so...stupid:lol::lol:

Jack x

I remember once, I went out and their tent had blown over everywhere, so I was stood there going

"Aww whats happened? Silly tent isn't it...Yes it is...yes it is!!" and my neighbour was on his roof doing his extension.

Then another time when it was raining and thundering etc, I was going:

"Nasty rain isn't it? Nasty wind, nasty thunder. Your right brave boys arn't you? Yas you areee!!"

:shock: Omg I must sound so...stupid:lol::lol:

Jack x

Could be worse - at least (hopefully :lol:) your neighbour will have guessed you were speaking to the bunnies :lol: :lol: When I was in hospital my sister and brother-in-law found a bees' nest in my garden and covered it with a box to protect it. I was on the way back from seeing to the guineas earlier this week and stopped and was talking to the bees through the box :oops: :oops: and I didn't realise until I stood up that my next door neighbour had come outside to have a cigarette - it must have looked like I was talking to a box :shock: :lol: :lol:

Could be worse - at least (hopefully :lol:) your neighbour will have guessed you were speaking to the bunnies :lol: :lol: When I was in hospital my sister and brother-in-law found a bees' nest in my garden and covered it with a box to protect it. I was on the way back from seeing to the guineas earlier this week and stopped and was talking to the bees through the box :oops: :oops: and I didn't realise until I stood up that my next door neighbour had come outside to have a cigarette - it must have looked like I was talking to a box :shock: :lol: :lol:

Omg, I just burst out laughing:lol::lol::lol::lol:!!!!

Must have been so emvarresing.

Similar to Karens story, I walked in from work the other night and straight out the back door (Not realising anyone else was around) and did a big excitable 'Hii Gorrrrgeeeeeoooouuss!' to Rhia, in that all too familiar high pitched squeal, only for the neighbour to reply 'Hey!' :lol::lol:

I talk to Frank like he's a person all the time when I'm out in the yard. Luckily the neighbours know I'm round the bend already as I've been talking to the dogs like that for years. :lol:

So glad it ain't just me then, i'm always talking to my lot even ones in the street :roll: guess i'll be like you lot then talking to me bunnys aswell :lol:

Similar to Karens story, I walked in from work the other night and straight out the back door (Not realising anyone else was around) and did a big excitable 'Hii Gorrrrgeeeeeoooouuss!' to Rhia, in that all too familiar high pitched squeal, only for the neighbour to reply 'Hey!' :lol::lol:

*snort* :lol::lol::lol:

And the talking to a box.... :lol::lol::lol:

Heh, I think we've all got an embarassing story like that! I went out in my jammies one night and was chatting away to the buns in the cutesy voice I use with them... I didn't realise that new neighbours had moved in next door and the pair of them were out back having a cigarette. :oops::oops::oops: I just waved at them, shouted hi and ran back in the house! :lol:

It's just me and the bun in the house so there's no-one to hear me :lol::lol::lol:
We have all sorts of conversations about things. When hes outside I sit and chat with him.....I have seen my neighbors peering over the fence looking at me like I'm completely barmy. But then they're old and deaf and smell like wee. They think I'm a shameless hussy too because I have a lot of male friends. They actually had a go at me once....until I pointed out that the guy I had just said goodbye to was my brother. :roll:

i always talk to my buns, was watching love actually last night and biggle came over for a snuggle on the sofa he was watching telly to and i was talking to him about the film he seeeeeeeeeeeeemed to be listening either that or "what is this woman rabbiting on about now just rub my ears woman :lol:"

Back