• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Laminate floors

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
Are laminate floors bad for buns? Giz has been hopping around for 4 hours in my new house, but its laminate throughout, and he doesnt seem to be getting the hang of it! my housemate has kindly let me use her room for him to hop in, so my room and the lounges are neutral, but he's been sticking to the bed and her rug for the whole time! Obviously the floor is more slippy than he's used to, but should i look into getting a rug that covers most of the floor?

some buns get the hang of it others dont arthur and stitch both have no toruble running across the laminate and think its fun when they slide a bit. dora and chelsea are freaked out by laminate and will stay on the rug permenantly rather than hop off it onto laminate. i would say get a rug for now and see how it goes as 1 day wont really tell you how they will get on with it permenantly maybe a week or 2 later you can see?

Back