• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love you very much Lola but........

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
today you are naughty and are in the naughty corner!

I am not very well today - cant stop being sick - so let Lola pootle about the house whilst I tried to stop being sick. After a hefty session being ill I laid down on the floor where it was cool and fell asleep for 15 minutes.

Lola managed to eat through 2 phone chargers (not plugged in).
Rip wallpaper off two walls.
Annialate a wicker basket under my bed.
Completly trash her cage.
Scoffed my daughters knitting pattern.

And has now kicked the cats out of their cat igloo and is snoozing in there!

Anyone got the number for Supernanny!!!! :censored::love::shock:

Oh Lola you Norty norty :no::no: bunny (covers Ivy's eyes - don't you go gettin any ideas!!) you need to let Mummy get better , and a be a good bunny baby!

oh dear...you can't leave them alone for a minute can you :) mine have a current project of wall paper stripping going on but as it needs to come off anyway I don't mind.

Just re-done the front room as she decided she hated the wallpaper in there. This is in my bedroom - there was an apple on the floor I was going to eat for my breakfast and Lola chose my wallpaper!!

You really need eyes in the back of your head dont you! Makes me laugh when I do the housework - she gets really giddy and excited and bounces about as if she wants to help me - I wish she would.

Bit poorly today - off in hospital on Thursday for major surgery on my (sshhh bowels) but seeing Lola hopping about with a big piece of hay stuck to her bum has really made me smile! :D

hope the op goes well. I'm afraid they don't let bunnehs into hospital so she will not be able to wreak havock there.

awh bless her!!
Lola!!! :no::no: You need to be good for mummy!! xx

I hope the op goes well hun xx

Back