• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my silly hubby!

jasonbunny

Warren Scout
bless him he let me have a bit of a lie in this morning as i am due to have or baby very very soon...and so he fed the rabbits this morning. We only got jessica yesterday after she was dumped at a rescue, and we have no idea what she was fed on before etc, so i have been very careful with her food, at the moment, its mostly hay with a very few nuggets and a bit of greens.

I got up as hubby left for work and checked on the rabbits...BOTH their bowls were FULL to the brim with nuggets, with no hay in sight! Luckily i got up when i did so i could sort it out! The amount that was in there i doubt they would have ate any hay for days :lol:

Im thinking thats what my boyfriend is going to be like when im on holiday and he is looking after kermit! Ill come back and kermit will be like a giant!

Yep I'm the same when I go away overnight, hubby manages to use more food than I'd use in a week, even with my strict instructions of how much to give :roll:

Back