• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats the Minimum housing...

Im not sure on what size but it would have to be a playhouse or ideally a large shed, enough space so they can get away from each other if that want to. A hutch of any size would be out the question imo. Are you thinking of getting 2 more jack? :D

Four bunnies!?! :shock: :lol: Are you thinking of moreeee pets Jack?? :lol: :lol:

Id too say a shed, which i know youve been looking at :) Probably an 8x6 :?

xXx

Thanks Milo + Fizz:D:D

Well, I mentioned getting two gurlies for D&J, as a few months ago, I read that when they have a fall out, girls may calm them down etc.

So will have to see what my mum says.

We are getting an 8 x 6 shed anyway, with a run of approx. 13-14 ft x 7ft.

Jack x

Eta: I think if we got 2 more buns though, we would not be rescuing a doggy. Or a hammy:roll::lol::lol:

Last edited:
a shed is ideal though what i did consider as i thought breifly?(before oh said no)about a 4 some not wanting to get rid of my fantastic purpose built by my dad hutch that i would build another 6ft hutchnext to it and make an L shape but join them so they could get in together. i think basically they just need double the space that 2 need.

Thanks Milo + Fizz:D:D

Well, I mentioned getting two gurlies for D&J, as a few months ago, I read that when they have a fall out, girls may calm them down etc.

So will have to see what my mum says.

We are getting an 8 x 6 shed anyway, with a run of approx. 13-14 ft x 7ft.

Jack x

Eta: I think if we got 2 more buns though, we would not be rescuing a doggy. Or a hammy:roll::lol::lol:

Or Guineas:lol::lol:

Back