• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So how many bunnys have you got?

George&dillon

Mama Doe
I've been ploughing my way thro the forum and getting some brilliant advice, must say some of the homes look fantastic ;) noticed that a few of you have a few rabbits :love: just out of interest how many you got and are they all together?

Hiya :wave:

I have 3 bunnies of my own :) Lottie and George are bonded and Ronnie is a temp house rabbit until i get him a wifey (he was only neutered last week). I also foster but my 2 bunnies went to a new home yesterday :(

How about you?? xXx

I have seven rabbits. 5 girls and 2 boys. The boys live seperately at the moment as they have n't been neutured (their 13 weeks old). The girls share a shed and are free range.

I'm getting 2 this weekend :rabbit2::bunny: not had them for a while and its all changed ;) i've done my homework but still learning alot from you guys ;)

Do you know once i've had these for a while i can see me getting some more, i'm so jealous of you lot with loads but shhhhh don't tell the OH :lol:

Hi there:)

I have 2 bunnys one called Flopsy who I got from a pet shop free he was in a right state he was really thin & his fur was falling out but look at him now

flopsy4.jpg

And Muffin who I got from the RSPCA Walsall only had her for 2weeks now going to bond her with Flopsy once I get her spayed she is such a cute little bunny

muffin2.jpg

I am supposed to have two rabbits, but recently Binky disappeared, and I'm not sure if I'll find her again :( She is about 5 months old.

My other rabbit, Tinky, is female and almost 11 months old. :wave:

I've got the four in my signature.

Artie has been with me nearly four years. I got Esme to be his wifebun but sadly she can't be spayed (anaesthetic problem), I'm hoping to try to bond them but not there yet.

Rudy and Tinkerbell are going away to be bonded in a weeks time :D

I have two. Both are dutch rabbits.A girl and a boy. Both are neuteured and get on absolutely fine apart from when the boy gets confused and tries to have sex with the girls face!!

Although in fairness she's quite easy going about it!!! :lol::lol::lol:

just the 2 for me

i have toyed with the idea of another pair but i know in would not be fair as i dont really have the time or space, i have stopped lookig at the rabbits in need section

ive got 16 :shock: its all crafty donna fault giving me babies to hehe
6 of my own, the rest foster, and the babies are a nightmare absolute pickles

I've gote a bonded trio: Fliss(REW)
Tim(chinchilla nethie)
Bournville(black gentleman of unknown parentage!!)

And our most recent addition, Milly, a gentle giant with poorly feet.

2 sorely missed bunsters: Floss(beautiful fiesty Castor Rex)
Nia(Tiny,tiny nethie who was, and always will be,
our special "once-in-a-lifetime" bun.
(Both passed away earlier this year)

I really must update my siggy!

Back