• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New run for my bunny!!

HannahBee

Warren Scout
We've half built it today!!

Its 6ft by 4ft which is much better than what he has!

I say 'we' built it... my bf did all the difficult stuff and I'm in charge of painting the wood treatment stuff on.... Oh and the chickens helped too!

oh well done
do you mind if i ask how much it cost for materials
i'm trying to persude my dad to build me a new run, i just cant find the right ones on internet or in the shops

We spent £30 on wood & £20 on wire.. we had the nails and wood treatment already. We couldnt find anything we wanted either so decided to make one.. Is definatey worth it cos we've got what we wanted :wave:

Where did you get your wire from if you dont mind me asking and is it weld mesh,? We expect pics when its done you know :lol:

Where did you get your wire from if you dont mind me asking and is it weld mesh,? We expect pics when its done you know :lol:

Hiya :wave:.. Yes it's welded mesh :)shock: I think!) .. it was from a shop called In-Excess which is one of those shops which has a bit of everything in! It was £10 for a 0.9x6ft roll.. we had to get two. The stuff we saw in b&q was £20 for one roll

Yup piccies up when we finish.. obviously the painting is the best part

Last edited:
Back