• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How about this

I think they have made a mistake in the main title, it clearly says sleeping house in the description.:D

I have some of these and they are great. Most of them haven't got legs now though :lol::lol:

I think they have made a mistake in the main title, it clearly says sleeping house in the description.:D

I have some of these and they are great. Most of them haven't got legs now though :lol::lol:

Yes, I have got 10 of them but I would describe them as a sleeping house either:shock::shock::shock:, they are just a hidey hole

have emailed the seller...

'Your title on the thread is misleading, this says rabbit hutch, where this is actually a sleeping area.
Maybe you should change it incase some idiot buys it thinking its an actual hutch and subjects a bunny to a life living in this tiny wee box!'

have emailed the seller...

'Your title on the thread is misleading, this says rabbit hutch, where this is actually a sleeping area.
Maybe you should change it incase some idiot buys it thinking its an actual hutch and subjects a bunny to a life living in this tiny wee box!'
Well done, will be interesting to see what the reply is. It will probably because they hope to attract more viewers by having rabbit hutch in the title but the description should be amended to state that it's not suitable as such.

Back