• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

calling all lancastrians

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
took niece and nephew to "docker park farm" at the weekend, what a :censored::censored:hole!!
i realise that a working farm is not the most hygenic place but they had bunnies in with chickens, the only water supply being a stagnent trough. the guinnies had no water at all, the place was absolutely rancid. i tried to find someone to complain about the conditions but nobody could be found. there was a huge horse, 17 hands high in a tiny stable, a massive cow in the same state, calves that had bones sticking out from their skin... and get this, a sign in the "bunny village" that stated 'don't kick the rabbits'!!!

i live in a "2 up 2 down" house but i was prepared to take ALL of the animals home i'm absolutely :censored: livid.

my sister has agreed to call the RSPCA (I called them a few weeks ago, so its her turn)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE anyone in the lancaster/ south cumbria area, boycott this dismal hole and report to the relevant authorities.

I came across something similar near where I live (East Anglia) and reported them too. Well done for reporting them (that's a well done in advance :p ), hopefully they will sort them out.

thanks! as you can tell, it really upset me. they had posters on the wall regarding school trips, i'll try to email all local schools and tell them the truth.

Back