• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mice

Lynseypvic

Young Bun
Hi

I wasn't really sure where else to post this one! But i wondered if anyone has had problems with mice coming in their house ONLY after getting rabbits?

We have never expereinced it before getting rabbits but had our first mouse in the house just after getting the rabbits. After trying humane methods, we caught it with a nastier trap:cry: Then another appeared and disappeared after a couple of days (no signs, dropping etc) but last night, another mouse was spotted!:roll: So we think its the same one coming in and out or other mice are being attracted my their scent trails. Really annoying:evil:.

I am wondering if they are being attracted to the patio area because of the rabbits hay etc and then finding their way inside. Not much we can do as they fit through the smallest gaps. It took ages to catch the first one and the second one (third?) has ignored both humane and nasty traps.

We already have one plug in anti-mouse sonic device in the lounge, but don't want to plug one in rooms near the garden as they could irritate the rabbit!

Just wondered if anyone else had come across this problem?

and don't even start me on the slugs round the rabbit run!

Lynsey

Back