• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just guess what i rescued today !!! (plus some G.Pig pics of my gang )

Cornish Teasle

Warren Scout
Well i went today with my 5 of my friends to look at a small animal 'rescue' that is struggling (the woman is totally totally crazy !!).

She had about 30 guinea pigs and 30 rabbits all in a stable together it was fility some of them are soooo thin as they are obviously having to compete for food :(

So Me = Mrs i cant have anymore Buns coz im too sad !! ended up taking these 2 !!!

005-1-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

All name suggestions greatfully recieved - the smallest one is quite young and they are both does

also came away with this little girl , who is blind in both eyes the woman said 'oh i wouldnt take that one she has a muscle wasting disease ' i said i think most people call it starvation !!! i brought her home at 3:00 and she is still eating now !!! bless her she has fitted straight in with my girls no probs

my OH has christened her Alyshia ?? i have no idea why but it kinda suits her :)
006-1.jpg

between myself and my friends took away between us 15 guinea pigs and 6 rabbits - the RSPCA are involved but they wont currently shut her down so we will keep a close eye on her !!

In additon this is my current Guinea pig gang - all rescued from various situations

The boys :
Merry (black) and Pippin (Dutch)
017-1.jpg

Bruno
010-1.jpg

Charlie
009-1-1.jpg

The girls :
Layla
007-1.jpg

And Willow who i found outside of Tescos 2 months ago
she is a stunning chocolate dutch
008-1.jpg

Thanks for looking guys :wave:

:wave: Thanks everyone - off to vets tomorrow for jabs !!

Cutlerydrawer = Erica and Elsie are brilliant names !! thanks loads x

Carol & Gregory = yep i found her outside Tescos - a lady had picked her up in the pouring rain and was stood their holding her in a tesco hesian bag !! she was very relieved when i offered to take her home :lol:

Back