• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Malvern Show very pic heavy! x

Mazda

Warren Veteran
Today i went ot malvern show, it was fab!!! I loved it!! The bunnehs were fab! :love:

Sheep dogs hearding ducks! :)
S7301375.jpg

S7301376.jpg

Bunnies!!!!
S7301381.jpg

S7301382.jpg

S7301383.jpg

S7301384.jpg

S7301391.jpg

A baby british giant!! He was HUGE! :shock:
S7301393.jpg

S7301395.jpg

Then i held a buny. Not sure what breed, but he was fab! :love: (please ignore my stoopid face!) :lol:
S7301396.jpg

awh it was a fab day, yea. :)
Hopeing to go next year aswell. :D
Im would like to go to bristol rabbti show aswell next month!! :love:

What was it? :oops: Like a rabbit show with diff animals? :oops: Sorry i sound thick :roll:

All the animals are lovely!! Especially like the sheeeep! :love: :love:

xXx

its an autumn show :D x
there was rabbit showing, guiniea(sp) pig showing, sheep dog demonstrasions, poultry showing, there were alot of dogs there :) sheep, goats, horses. There were alot of old cars, and caravans and stuff. It was fab! :love:

Mai the bun you're holding is a black & tan or a chocolate tan. Theyre gorgeous & id love one. Looks like you had a great day

those piccies reminds me of when i did the kent county shows in detlin kent, been so long i used to be a young farmer then as our group got older we did alot of other stuff too all behind the scenes, was great fun made me take out all my old photo gawd im getting old :oops:

did they have arts and crafts stalls as well ?

Mai the bun you're holding is a black & tan or a chocolate tan. Theyre gorgeous & id love one. Looks like you had a great day

awh rite i see :) he/she was loovely. :D Does raven rexes breed them? she said she was going. May have been hers. :lol: never know :?

Yea there were quite alot of arts and craft stalls :) xx

Back