• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A piccy of our new addition :)

jasonbunny

Warren Scout
I posted her story (well as much of it as we know) in the rabbit chat forum, here is the lady herself...we have settled on the name jessica for her, as it goes quite well with our first rabbit...jason :)

Her cage is small at the moment, as we hadnt much time to prepare for her arrival but we are going to be settling her into a much bigger one middle of next week, the one that we hope she will share with Jason.

You cant see it in this pic, it was taken on a friends mobile until i can get my camera working, but she has a lot of scabby wounds on the back of her ears and neck. There is a little one on her nose too where the messy patch of fur is. On the whole though i think she looks very well :D

jessica.jpg

i am just shocked anyone could dump her, i cant think why on earth they would have :( agouti? is that what breed you think she is? i wasnt sure, my knowledge of rabbit breeds is...lop or not :oops: oooh lol i looked it up and you mean her fur pattern double :oops: :lol:

she does doesnt she! My husband has turned into mush around her, he just adores her already. Jason my male rescue rabbit, he is very much a mans man, and doesnt do touchy feely...so we are enjoying having a rabbit that seems to like a nice stroke! I really really hope they bond okay in a month or so's time.

Back