• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yummy apple tree branches

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
This guy I know went and cut Beau some sticks from an apple tree yesterday and brought them round last night :) Its such a lovely thing to do :love:

DSC00904.jpg

DSC00898.jpg

DSC00895-1.jpg

DSC00871.jpg

He did share them out with the others :lol:

And bored in his run wanting to get out

DSC00889-1.jpg

DSC00921.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Do you know out of the four of them he is the only one that will sit in his run by the door looking miserable, if he was free range in the garden he would be sat at the back door wanting in the house, if he is in the house he is looking out the catflap....

There is no pleasing some bunnies :lol:

Awwww bless him.

When Lavender and Oxo have free range time at every chance Oxo gets he goes into the house and finds somewhere to lay down, I have to chase him out and tell him to stretch his rabbits legs while he has the chance lol. Some buns are so funny.

Rabs

:lol: Trip is like Oxo, he just wants to lay down inside all the time :lol: I have to chase him round the garden to get him moving sometimes

Well Oxo, Lavender and Pippin (mum and 2 boys) came in one year for bonfire night and ended up as house rabbits for about 18 months. So I think Oxo would like his house rabbit status reinstated lol He's obviously never forgotton.

Rabs

:lol: :lol: :lol: Trip came in for a few days after his neuter and was inside for about 6 months, its so easy to just keep them in! :lol: Scarlett prefers it outside though and he had to keep his girly happy and move back out :lol:

Back