• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly and Sweetpea - school rabbits.

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
school rabbits :love: Milly is the orange dwarf lop. Sweetpea is the orange and brown Mini lop :love: :love:

When we got there i was very upset to see that they didnt have any water in their two water bottles. And they didnt have food. So we toppped both the water bottles upbut as i didnt know where the food was i went around and picked up handfuls of grass. I've got to buy a new water bottle cos it will barely fit on the mesh of the cage, which means that mm and i spent half an hour trying to get this water bottle on the cage :roll:.

They have obviousily been digging in the corner of their run so i put a brick over it. The run bottom needs to be repaired as the meshing on the floor need to be redone. It obvs. hasnt been moved since two or maybe three weeks ago, when i was last there, The poo has mount up a fair bit. So i cleaned out most as i could.

P1010522.jpg

their hutch/run

P1010503.jpg

sweetpea :love:

P1010504.jpg

milly :love:

P1010511.jpg

they love each other lots :love: - sweetpea cleaning Millys head :lol:

P1010518.jpg

both together :love:

have got some more but photobucket is being rather slow so will post them later :D

Edi - this is not my schools rabbits. Cos im in secondary. This is my primary school rabbits

Last edited:
Theyre gorgeous :love: :love: Very pretty bunnies. I did look earlier but felt sad for them the way you said they had no water/food etc :oops: :( Isnt their anyone 'in charge' of their care?? At least your getting them a new bottle etc, you ought to take them home :D :oops: xXx

well the thing is i know the children love them :love: but an adult should be in charge ideally. They are lovely - have actually fallen in love with them :lol: :lol:

Im gonna try and ask if they can vome home for the holidays at my house.

I want to make the school more aware of their basic needs though.

I would ask to take them for the holidays, then say that you think they are better at your house, they get more attention etc.

Who gives them fresh food/water etc everyday?
Jack x

well there is a volunteer mother who is supposed to come in on weekends and holidays. And then the children and member of staff look aftre them during term time.

Perhaps you could print off information from the Rabbit Welfare site to give to the school. There should always be fresh water and hay available and clean accomodation, that's a basic need.

Good to know you are keeping an eye on them. Poor little ones.

Do you know anyone with apple trees? You could get tem to cut a few small branches off for them. They love strippng the bark off and eating the leaves.

Rabswood

Back