• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi there eveyone

George&dillon

Mama Doe
As you will see i am a newby :wave: i'm in the process of rescuing two bunnys, not had them since i was little so i've had to do my homework, i have a question but will post in the correct section ;) Looked thro the site and gained loads of info already, i also have 2 dogs, 2 cats and lots of fish :love: hope to chat and learn lots more from you ;)

Just noticed your from my neck of the woods i'm in headingley/becketts park :wave: I've posted some pictures in the photo bit ;) The rabbits are from a rescue centre but are been fostered by a lady at the moment as she has done the pairing together bit, the lady who is fostering them has worked with vets so they have done very well, but she's having to give it all up at the moment as she's got a job down london, she's hoping to come back up in 6m time and start again, we've met them and she's been to ours and we went to see the rabbits yesterday and all went well so next weekend they will be with us :love:

No I know - Headingley is full of students now - making me jealous and wish I was back at Uni! Was there on Friday night after the Rhinos match and it was heaving so think we made the right decision going out drinking in Horsforth rather than Headingley!

welcome1.gif

Back