• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ebay

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
SEE DESCRIPTION :cry:WHAT ADVICE CAN I HELP THESE PEOPLE WITH PLEASE?

Please don't link to ads such as these

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god, this is ridiculous!

Im going to email her, dunno what to say though, you just cant confine a rabbit to a cage for the rest of its life!

Maybe suggest reconsidering leaving the rabbit in a cage....its a tough one!

Yeah, I'd bite if I was put in that run as well!

Perhaps ask if their bunny is neutered and suggest they have it done to try and stop any aggression?

Alot of people don't understand rabbits & don't bother finding out more, they just give up & confine the rabbit. It may be a good idea to start by being sympathetic to the problems they are having & then give them some help e.g. neutering, hand feeding etc. That way they will consider you a helpful, friendly person and will be more likely to take your advice.

I do find it tempting to wade in & tell the person not to be so stupid - but the consequence of that is people stop listening rather quickly!

:shock: :censored: how awful :( i agree, dont go in all guns blazing, maybe suggest getting him into a carrier to put in his run?? or give her a link to RU and maybe she could get a little advice on rabbit care etc :roll:

How depressing :(

There is a bid on it but the bidder is "bidder 1" so I am assuming it is the seller themselves trying to push up bidding, seems to be happening more and more on ebay.

There is a bid on it but the bidder is "bidder 1" so I am assuming it is the seller themselves trying to push up bidding, seems to be happening more and more on ebay.

Ebay no longer discloses any of the bidder's names, only to the seller. So each bidder will be bidder 1, 2 and so on. ;)

It's very sad to read that description. :( I would be inclined to email and tell a few white lies and pretend that I'd had the same kind of problem with my bunny and this is what I did blah blah.

I know that for the rabbits sake it is best to be positive and try to help them,so i will say that I had the same problem and suggest that neutering will help and that we have a lovely forum here who have members who have buns who can be a bit nippy,like my stumpy :roll:

absolutely disgusting :censored:

stupid :censored: people

I sent them this email:

"So you are going to leave the rabbit in its hutch for the rest of its life? If so then I suggest you give the rabbit up to someone who can cope with it and can give it a decent life.

I feel like bidding and just not paying so that it doesn't get sold on ebay. I wouldn't even care about the neg. feedback"

Back