• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sponsored hutch smash to raise funds for millies operation now going ahead

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
millies story
legoland.jpg

This is millie, she came into me with severe urine scold and flystrike:cry::cry: she apparently was roaming free in a ladies garden at 9.45 pm, so we are not sure wether she was thrown out or had escaped from somewhere, she is such an affectionate and happy little girl, we now have another hurdle to cross to make this little bun better.:cry::cry:
Yesterday she was seen by the emergency vets twice because she has a prolapsed rectum, it has prolapsed again this morning and my vets have said the only way to stop it happening is to give her an operation:cry: which is going to cost £200:shock: she has got to have it today, so i thought i would do a fundraiser to help pay for it:D
I have several 3ft hutches that need to be smashed up, and im asking for people to sponsor me to do it
no set amount every little helps and will help fund this poor little girls operation
if you would like to sponsor me please reply to the thread

photo,s of the hutches due to be smashed to follow:D:D

Last edited:
Hi

could you PM me your name, as I am going to be recycling some mobile phones, and i will make the cheque out to you and send you them. Hope this helps.

Joanne

It wont be much but I would like to help a little bit. Bit skint at minute but could squeeze a couple of quid out.

Shame you could not get some of the scabby hutches off Ebay and smash them, want to see pics!!!

This is on hold at the minute :cry: my vets are now saying its not a good idea to do the op because it will cause more complications and its not in milles best interests, im at the vets again at 11am to discuss it :cry::cry::cry:

Good luck at the vets. I must admit, I've not come across itso dont know what complications the vet may be considering.
Poor girl. Can you discuss it with vet, note down all the pros and cons while you're there and then maybe they could give you a couple of hours to think it through?
Meanwhile more people may be able to respond to your post on rabbit chat and help?

update on millie is on rabbit chat, im going ahead with the sponsored smash so please anyone who,d like to sponsor please pm me :D

Back