• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tufty feets?

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Blue has REALLY tufty hind feet. Any ideas on how to de-tuft them? Hes really funny about me touching them :oops:
He also seems to be getting somewhat matted around his tail. Hes spotlessly clean but just seems a bit matted. He won't let me groom there either. Tactics anyone?

The best way I have found to clean and apply cream to Beau's feet is I kind of sit on my knees with him in bewteen my legs wrapped in a towel, then I lean right forward and just bring his legs back behind him :) You will be able to get a pretty good look at his feet

I can get some photos of me doing this tomorrow if it will help, im bad at explaining stuff :oops: x

That would be great, Blue just wriggles and runs away when ever I try to get at them. Maybe hes tigglish?

:lol: The first time I tried applying cream to Beau's feet I nearly started crying thinking im going to have to keep doing this twice a day :oops: I had to ask the vet how to do it :lol: Now he is so used to it, I actually kind of sit on some pellets so that he can munch away while im sorting his feet out :lol:

Will get some pics up tomorrow hun, it wont be until the afternoon though because I need to get my brother to take them x

Back