• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ivy Is Okay!!!

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
I think I finally believe Ivy is okay now... He is fragile and gets upset tummies from time to time but today like the first time ever ever ever he ate a whole bowl of pellets!!! :shock::shock::shock: I am in shock... he used to have a tiny hamster bowl, and it would take him nearly a week to empty it!!!!! Once he started to get through it every two days (about a month ago), I bumped him up to your average bunny sized bowl, and we were back to the bowl lasting a whole week!! Today he ate the whole bowl... oooooohhhhh I'm so proud of him, I just made a huge fuss over him.... I dunno maybe you think I'm slightly barmy, but I have never been positive that he was okay, he is a very tiny bunny for his age, and still quite thin, and when he gets his upset tummy's I am always sooooo worried, and every day i wake up and check his poo is normal before I do anything else :lol: (what a sad life) But it's just soooo good that he could eat a whole bowl... hopefully now he will grow big and strong, and put some weight on his tiny body!!

What, no pictures? Soo good to hear he's doing well. I remember bracing myself for the news that he didn't make it through the weekend at the vets, and much to everyone's suprise he did.

Is he really, really cuddly now then, after all that attention?

Is he really, really cuddly now then, after all that attention?

He's been really really really super really really cuddly for months!!! Once he had learn't how to hop up on my lap, he spends hours while I'm photo editing just sleeping there, and having nose rubs.. Mike (vet) loves him as he is soooo good he lets you look at his teeth without a bother... I think it's all because he and his mummy were split at just 6 weeks, when he was sooooo sick, and had to spend so much time at the vets, so people are his mummy. I remember the day he first learn't to wash himself I was sooo proud :love:

I think I finally believe Ivy is okay now... He is fragile and gets upset tummies from time to time but today like the first time ever ever ever he ate a whole bowl of pellets!!! :shock::shock::shock: I am in shock... he used to have a tiny hamster bowl, and it would take him nearly a week to empty it!!!!! Once he started to get through it every two days (about a month ago), I bumped him up to your average bunny sized bowl, and we were back to the bowl lasting a whole week!! Today he ate the whole bowl... oooooohhhhh I'm so proud of him, I just made a huge fuss over him.... I dunno maybe you think I'm slightly barmy, but I have never been positive that he was okay, he is a very tiny bunny for his age, and still quite thin, and when he gets his upset tummy's I am always sooooo worried, and every day i wake up and check his poo is normal before I do anything else :lol: (what a sad life) But it's just soooo good that he could eat a whole bowl... hopefully now he will grow big and strong, and put some weight on his tiny body!!

How many of us spend our time doing that!!:shock::shock::oops::oops:

Sp pleased Ivy is eating well now, have you tried oats?

Deary me... My head really is a bizarre place.... I dream't after all that Ivy died in the night, and I woke up sobbing until he came over and looked at me as if to say what's up mum?! I was like OMG it was JUST a dream!! Mad it seemed so real!!!! :?

Back