• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Rhia

ohhhh ...dont feel bad ... i think under the circumstances its best ... for now at least :(

how is she doing ?

Definately for the best, Our hearts wont take another battering & whilst you were away the vet deemed her 'Not in good health' :? Seems to have reached a real rut in her treatment & had a really nasty collapse last Sunday night. They dont worry me as much any more because im used to it, but i absolutely s*** myself she took so long to start coming round, couldnt stand for ages. Having said that, shes happy enough & healthy enough 90% of the time. She sits in the corner of her run most of the time, looking fed up. But if Im honest, its no different than she did when she was with Daniel....I think shes just sleeping, but she does look a bit sad :oops: I do feel so guilty about it though...X

Don't feel bad/ I do know what you mean as that is how I have felt with Mo. Just give her lots of time and toys. you have to do whats best for everyone and if she is deemed not in good health by the vets then a bonding session would probably not do her any good anyway.

xxx

ThankYou. To be honest, Rhia wouldnt even survive the bonding/journeys etc so another rabbit is really out of the question. Just seeing her look sad though makes me feel really bad. She was apparently a poorly girl y/day, and she relapses completely if she doesnt have her meds...which she cant stay on forever :(

Becki,
Rhia will be absolutely fine as she as a very loving mummy and family that dotes on her more than anything.

Back