• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little balls of fluff

Squizz

Alpha Buck
Our rescue rabbits babies at 4 weeks.

IMG_3275.jpg

IMG_4350.jpg

IMG_3260.jpg

IMG_3276.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

Awww I just love the last picture, I've never seen little bunnies that small before in the flesh. I think I'd probably faint!

I should add - we need to find homes for these three (kills me to say that, I want to keep them so much) or possibly just two of them if it works out I'd like to keep one with the mum and step dad.

I will get them on the rabbits in need section soon - but if anyone is interested in them please let me know!

Which are you re-homing? I'd love the harlequin but I'm guessing you'll keep him/her...any ideas on genders?

Which are you re-homing? I'd love the harlequin but I'm guessing you'll keep him/her...any ideas on genders?

I am more going to pick one based on gender (if we can keep one!) If one is a girl then I thought I could keep her with the mum and step-dad, without problems later (as i think two girls and a boy works best for a trio)

No ideas on gender yet, I have tried looking, but I'm no expert, and they are so young still. Are you after a boy or a girl?

Back